Thursday, December 3, 2015

Judgments of Imam Ali (PBUH) (virtuous girl)

Judgments of Imam Ali (PBUH)
1. virtuous girl
Ammar Yasir was quoted from that day at the Grand Mosque of Kufa in the pulpit Ali (as) sat up suddenly, the sound of chirping large mosque door and brought news that a woman in the group and with a drawn sword in his round lineup has been Hvrj and it was a female voice, O Ali to brush my cry and they were allowed to enter.
The woman in front of the pulpit with Ali (as) approached, the old man said: My daughter is a big one Arab or on this proposal has now realized that chastity is pregnant and he swore that I had not been issued and to shed blood without me, but me before Ali (as) he use his judgment, he ordered the midwives came to him after the study said, is pregnant, after Ali (PBUH) said: 'O thou man of the people Sham (Suria) is not it? Said: I am, said: Do you mountain snow to be found? Said: Yes, he said, it is so much snow for me to bring it? Said: Who has the power of two hundred and fifty milestone of the snow now? He said: I am now blessed hands raised and people saw that his hand over and return of the mosque of Kufa, while the piece was snowy hand, God is great, the people's voice rose.
He ordered a tub full of mud and snow they put on it, said the woman in the corner of the mosque, whose names were famous mosque and a tent was a bit Altsht and women recline on it after hours magnify the volume up, said: a big worm out of the girl.
He said the girl at the age of ten, he went on stream and the worm inside her womb until he had not betrayed the great and good that did me, his blood was shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment